HP DeskJet 3632 Ink Cartridges
This is the HP DeskJet 3632 All-in-one printer (F5S47A). It's an exceptional device best suited for low-volume photo printing but will still work well printing other documents. As well as printing, it features copying and scanning with printing speeds reaching up to 19 ppm. The required HP DeskJet 3632 ink cartridges replacements are HP 63 ink black and color. A full set includes only black and color HP 3632 ink. Each of our HP 3632 ink cartridge will yield about 300 pages, and with them, the HP DeskJet 3632 will produce vibrant print resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Our compatible HP DeskJet 3632 printer ink cartridges and ink refill are affordably priced to fit any budget, and you can buy more and save more when you purchase an HP 3632 printer ink combo in packs of two, three, or five. Or, you can create your very own custom combo of HP DeskJet 3632 compatible ink as well as other brands and models using our Build a Combo tool to get exactly what you need. Using our reliable, discount ink cartridges for HP 3632 printer, you'll get vibrant, high-quality results from your printer.
Having trouble with your HP DeskJet 3632 ink replacement or experiencing an error with your printer detecting our HP DeskJet 3632 cartridges? Check out our list of helpful HP DeskJet 3632 Guides and FAQs written by our very own printer experts to get started troubleshooting and get back to printing.
HP DeskJet 3632 Ink Cartridges - Combo Pack
HP DeskJet 3632 Ink Cartridges - Single Pack
How to Replace HP 3632 Cartridge
Need help installing your replacement HP DeskJet 3632 black ink and color ink cartridges? Check out these easy steps below.
- Make sure your printer is powered on.
- Open the cover access door to the ink cartridge holder. The carriage will move to the center of the printer.
- Once the printer is silent and idle before continuing.
- To release the ink cartridges, press down on the cartridge. Remove the cartridge by gently pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove the packaging from your new replacement ink cartridge and remove the plastic tap.
- Insert the replacement ink cartridge into its allocated slot holding it by its sides, as to not touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles. Push down on the ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the cover access door and you're all set to start printing!
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reset my HP DeskJet 3632?
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Make sure your printer has completed powering up.
- Hold down on the power button.
- While holding the power button, press then release the Start Copy Black button twice.
- Continue holding down the power button, press and release the Cancel (red X) button three times.
- Once the Wi-Fi network status light starts blinking white, release hold on the power button and you're all done!
- How do I clean the print head on my HP printer?
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Lift the cover.
- Unplug the printer once the ink cartridges move to the center of the printer.
- Lift the cartridges out of the printer adn set the cartridges wide side down on a piece of paper.
- Using light dampened cotton swabs, clean the cartridge cradle. Be sure to squeeze out all excess water.
- Allow to dry before replacing the cartridges back into their slots.
- Close the cover and plug in the power chord to your printer.
- How do I connect my HP DeskJet 3632 to WiFi?
Having issues connecting your printer to WiFi? Try a couple of these troubleshooting steps:
- Uninstall the HP driver and software.
- Reinstall the HP driver and software.
- Trouble shoot your printer connection by checking connection through a wireless let work and USB connection.
For more troubleshooting tips, visit HP DeskJet 3632 All-in-One Printer FAQ & Guides. How to connect HP DeskJet 3632 to WiFi Mac, HP DeskJet 3632 how to connect, print, scan, copy and other useful tips like can be found here.