Canon MG2522 Ink Cartridges
This is the Canon PIXMA MG2522. It's an all-in-one best suited for homes and small offices. It can print, copy, and scan with printing speeds reaching up to 8 ipm. The required Canon PIXMA MG2522 ink cartridges for replacements are Canon ink cartridges 245 and 246 or high yield 245XL and 246XL ink. A full set includes one black and one color. Each of our high yield cartridges of Canon MG2522 ink will yield approximately 300 pages, and with them, the printer will produce vibrant print resolutions of up to 4800 x 600 dpi.
Our replacement Canon PIXMA MG2522 ink cartridges are affordably priced to fit any budget, and you can buy more and save more when you purchase a Canon MG2522 ink combo pack in 2 or 3-packs. Or, you can create your very own custom combo pack using our Build a Combo tool to get exactly the Canon MG2522 ink replacement you need.
If you're looking for guides on how to replace your Canon MG2522 ink cartridge or are experiencing an error with your printer, check out our Canon PIXMA MG2522 Guides and FAQs for list of helpful articles like “Canon MG2522 how to change ink” and “Canon PIXMA MG2522 setup” written by our very own printer experts to get started troubleshooting and get back to printing.
Canon MG2522 Ink Cartridges - Combo Pack
Canon MG2522 Ink Cartridges - Single Pack
How to Replace Canon PIXMA MG2522 Ink Cartridge
Learn how to change ink cartridge in your Canon PIXMA MG2522 below.
- Make sure your printer is powered on.
- Retract both the paper output tray and the tray extension.
- Open the cover to the ink cartridge holder.
- Wait for the ink cartridge holder to move into its replacement position before moving forward.
- To remove the ink cartridge, push down on the cartridge until it clicks out of its slot. Pull the cartridge towards you to remove. Discard or recycle.
- Remove replacement cartridge from packaging and take off the protective tape.
- Insert the replacement cartridge into the now empty slot at a slant. Push in and up firmly until you feel and hear it click into place. The black cartridge will go into the right slot where as the color will be in the left.
- Close the cover to the ink cartridge holder and you're all set!
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is my Canon printer flashing?
- When your printer experiences an error, the alarm lamp will flash an orange light. A support code/ error number will be displayed on your computer screen. For example if when the machine is out of paper or paper is jammed, a troubleshooting message is displayed automatically. Follow the action described in the message.
- Is the Canon PIXMA MG2522 a wireless printer?
- This is the Canon PIXMA MG2522. It’s an all-in-one best suited for homes and small offices. It can print, copy, and scan with printing speeds reaching up to 8 ipm. This printer does not have a display screen and no networking capability, only direct USB connection. Check out the specs for your Canon PIXMA MG2522 from Consumer Reports website!
- How do I connect my Canon MG2522 to WiFi?
- Make sure you have the printer driver downloaded and installed on your computer or laptop.
- Using a USB cable, connect your printer to your computer or tablet.
- When connected,the printer driver will be automatically detected and "Canon Inkjet Print Utility", software is downloaded automatically.
- Register your printer with Canon Inkjet Print Utility.
- Start Cannon Inkjet Printer Utility program and select your printer found in the "Select Model" screen.
For more troubleshooting tips, visit Canon PIXMA MG2522 Troubleshooting FAQ. Here you will find steps and guides on how to connect printer to WiFi, USB cable setup, Canon PIXMA MG2522 wireless setup, and much more!